How to play
Break da Bank Again slots certainly don’t reinvent the wheel of online slots game play. But for most of us, that’s a good thing, making this simple 5-reel, 9-payline game super easy to play right from the start.
So what do you need to know? Well, let’s start with bet types. This game is not a huge jackpot game, nor a progressive jackpot game, so the stakes are fairly low. Coins range from the minimum of the minimum at $0.01 and go up to just $0.25. The minimum total bet is $0.09 and the maximum $22.50, with the biggest possible winnings totaling $98,750. This is not huge by online slots standards, but it is pretty good bank, one might say.
The theme of the game is bank (i.e. money), and this theme is clearly reflected in the various symbols.
- The wild symbol is the Break da Bank Again logo. It can substitute for any symbol, with the exception of the scatter symbol, to complete a winning combination. It also serves as a 5X multiplier on winning combinations, and a 25X multiplier when completing a winning combination during free spin play.
- The scatter symbol in this case is the vault (or safe) symbol. 2 vault symbols give the player a 2X multiplier. 3 vaults give the player 15 free spins, 4 vaults 20 free spins, and 5 vaults 25 free spins.
- Other money themed symbols include gems, gold coins, gold bars, and stacks of cash.
Play Break da Bank Again Slot for Free
Like its predecessor Break da Bank, Break Da Bank Again does not feature a progressive jackpot. It does, however, have two smaller fixed jackpots the larger of which stands at $1,500 and the smaller of which is valued at $1,000.
The $1,500 jackpot can be won by landing a combination of 5 tanzanite symbols (the purple/blue gemstone). The $1,000 jackpot is awarded for 5 gold bullion bars. Neither of these jackpots are life-changing sums, but they’re a nice extra, and given their low-ish value, relatively easy to win.
In fact, as a whole, Break da Bank Again is a high volatility slot machine, with decent odds and chances for a win.
Break da Bank Again is not a bells and whistles type of online slot machine. As such, it has few special features. What it does offer, beyond standard play is:
- Autoplay that allows players to keep playing, by spinning the reels multiple times, even when they need to step away from the screen.
- A Gamble Feature that lets players instantly double or quadruple their winnings. After a win, the player selects ‘Gamble’. By choosing the card colour correctly, the person can double his or her winnings. Choosing the right suit quadruples the original winnings. Any wrong choice has them losing the lot.
- Free spins are played with a 5X multiplier.
For those who really like this game, there’s good news. Break da Bank Again slots are available for mobile play on almost all Microgaming mobile casino sites/apps. The mobile version is the exact same as desktop play, so no need to expand further here.
Graphics and Sounds Effects
As the name would imply, Break da Bank offers a fair bit of glitter and gold in its graphics, though to our pleasant surprise, in no way over the top. The same can be said about the background music, which one player recently commented “is surprisingly muted”. In other words, the look and sound are compelling without being invasive.
Break da Bank is not the sexiest of slots on the market. But it is fun and reliable with all the standard features slot players like. Plus, with low betting qualifications, you don’t have to bet the bank to garner a win!